Saturday, December 29, 2012

First Forest Now Hull

Its so frustrating being a Leeds fan. just when you think we are beginning to put some sort of form together to propell us into the play off positions we go and lose our second game in the space of a few days .

I must admit to getting carried away with our recent run of good results and even stated that I thought we could make a challenge on an automatic promotion place .Im afraid I was way short of the mark .This group of players are obviously not good enough and the January transfer window can't come quick enough .I know that Warnock is trying to tie up deals with players that are already at the club but we really need some new talent at the club even just to reach the play offs .

I am confident Neil Warnock is the man for the job but I worry that we are a team who are not hard to beat especially away from home .The stats from todays game were simply embarrassing and if Hull had taken more of their chances we could have been on the end of another hammering .What ever happened to the old adage of winning your home games and taking a point from your way games .Once we concede we look destined to lose the game and our away form has now become a major concern .

I really do hope the new owners give Neil Warnock the financial backing he deserves although the early signs don't look that encouraging It pains me to say it but even with such an experienced manager at the helm I can't see this present crop of players leading us to the promised land of the Premiership .I hope I am proved wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment